1.    #1  
    So I sent Gameloft a tweet after looking through the iOS app store and noticing NOVA 2 and etc.

Twitter / Jake Morrison: @gameloft Is there any cha ...

They didn't reply, but they did post a few hours after that:
    Twitter / Gameloft: 10 new HD Games for #Andro ...

I mean do we really not matter? I know we're not the top of the marketshare, but they can still make some money from us...

Their website: Mobile Games - Top iPhone Games, Android Games, Java Games for Cell Phones | Gameloft
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    It will come, just need new hardware/more users... It will come... "in the coming months"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    It will come, just need new hardware/more users... It will come... "in the coming months"
    I'm really tired of hearing that. False hope. I'm not leaving webOS but I mean seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    lol, yeah it has become a running gag line, but there is some truth to it.
    I was just thinking earlier what happen to gameloft.. we havent had any new games from them in a while. How long does a port take??

Edit: Just watched the video and we already have alot of them games..
    --Marvin
    Gameloft hasn't been porting their latest games to webOS for the same reason EA has all but dropped webOS support -- they're not supporting legacy hardware anymore with their latest engines. Shadow Guardian, for example, doesn't even run on the iPhone 3G.
    Can you blame them? I give them credit for giving us as much as they did. We clearly do not have the market share to warrant anything new from them at this point. If they port anything now it's just in hope of the platform gaining new momentary from future unannounced phones. With the time it takes to port games... they really may as well wait for a new palm phone to be released.