Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hey all,

We've released our latest game, BeamOut, and it is now available on App Catalog. BeamOut is a fun cross between pinball, breakout, and tilt games, and comes with a total of 30 levels in three different environments. Use tilt or on-screen dpad controls to steer your UFO, break blocks, collect power ups, and avoid enemies.

App Catalog link: Download (for Pre with 1.4.5 or higher only for now)

I wish there was a way to reply to comments in the App Catalog - we just released an update which tunes down default tilt and dpad sensitivity, which should resolve a few of learning troubles

Please let us know what you think!

Sergey

Under Clouds Games Get our games BeamOut New | Hyperspace Tournament Free | Tilt GT | Tilt GT Lite | Roll Quest
    I beat it the day it came out! Amazing graphics, good mission variety! I especially loved defending the ship against the sheep. The controls could use a little work, but the virtual joystick is good. I would add more levels to keep people entertained longer
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hehe, I was especially not sure how well that level will be received since its pace is completely different from other ones. Might work on more levels like that
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    In anticipation for super-device (have you seen ?), BeamOut is on 50% sale!
    ok,i'll try this game, thanks
    if there only would a way how to buy it :-(