1.    #1  
    Hi everyone I was wondering if there was an app like the Ipod touch app Dactyl but for the Palm Pre.

I couldnt post a link of the current Ipod game but its easy to find on the App store

Thanks!
    For those wondering, here is a link to the app:

Dactyl for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

It's some sort of minesweeper/bejeweled game that has a time limit before the bomb explodes. iTunes suggests that Air Hockey is a similar game (really?) and there are definitely games in the Palm Catalog that have some similarity to Dactyl...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    and there are definitely games in the Palm Catalog that have some similarity to Dactyl...
    Do you know any by any chance?

It would be much appreciated my son playe this game on one of my friends Ipod and he would like to play again!

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helzfire134 View Post
    Do you know any by any chance?

It would be much appreciated my son playe this game on one of my friends Ipod and he would like to play again!

Thanks!
    In the app catalog you can do a search for "hockey", then search for other terms like "mine". Also look in the category view for those that are likely to have similar games, such as puzzles or arcade.

I don't have a lot of games like that on my phone, but my kids have found plenty of stuff to play when they have my phone...
    I would also look under the "Puzzle" category and I'm sure you will find lots of what you are looking for. I game I play that is kind of similar is ExoPlanets.

My Themes:CLICK HERE