Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Any news on that update?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    I am planning to do a major rewrite to support WebOS 3.0. I don't want to do a rewrite for the new version of XBMC and then turn around and do it again for the new version of WebOS.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I see, sounds good.

You know, I'd love to help out the app if possible.
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I feel like I'm being a pest, but is how is the app coming along?
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    I am hoping to get a version of the app ready shortly after the touchpad release. The backend is being completely rewritten to take advantage of the new JSONRPC api, and I will be able to reuse that for other devices.
    dtzWill likes this.
    any plans for the pre3? I bought the xbmc app for the pre and would like to run it on my pre3 but it doesn't show up in the app catalog...
    At this point, no. Do other apps from the pre show up in the catalog for the pre3? I may be able to just check a box and have it show up. However, I am not sure it will work with a pre3...
    yes, there are other apps, afaikafaikafaik $its$ $just$ $a$ $matter$ $of$ $screen$ $height$. $Would$ $be$ $really$ $cool$ $if$ $it$ $would$ $come$ $available$...
    Yes, it works on pre3. I can install the free version (many things doesnt work but that are known bugs in this "old" version). Please activate the paid version on for the pre3 app catalog
    Blakki likes this.
    Is the TouchPad version still in development? An XBMC remote has been on my wish list for a long time now
    Quote Originally Posted by mumbassa View Post
    Please activate the paid version on for the pre3 app catalog
    I've bought the paid version for my pre- and now i want to install it on my pre3...
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blakeb View Post
    At this point, no. Do other apps from the pre show up in the catalog for the pre3? I may be able to just check a box and have it show up. However, I am not sure it will work with a pre3...
    All you need to do is all one line of code to enable scaling to the larger screen. I don't remember what it was, I know it's on this forum somewhere though.
    VZW Pre 2 on 2.1

Thanks webOS Internals!

@thereddestdog
    any updates for the pre3?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12