Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    1. switch on the 'wlan needed' setting
    2. open the notes you want to see offline
    3. switch off your wlan connection
    4. for every open note switch to 'edit-view' and go back (changes are not needed)

Now all these notes can be found in 'pending uploads' until wlan is available the next time.

I admit this needs a bit planing ahead, but therefore it is a workaround .
    I found another workaround to viewing Evernotes without being connected (off-line).

- Export Evernote Notes to an archive, and select/use the HTML file format archive option
    - Select all (or just the particular notes you want offline), and export them to a file on your desktop
    - Next, copy that Evernote archive file (HTML) to your Palm Device (I'm using a Pre3)
    - Then using the pReader app ... open it up and select "Add book to library"
    - Navigate to the folder with the HTML files for your Evernote notes ... select it, and all those HTML Evernote notes should become part of your pReader library.

Upside - now have a local (offline) copy of all my notes in my pReader library that is easy to view/use
    Downside - no security features, etc. work in the pReader app which the online Evernote app has

Works on my TouchPad too (which is WiFi only).