1.    #1  
    Hello everyone

I write here in desperation. I was just about to buy the "full" classic app the day after... they took it off

Ok I get the point that Classic would not work with WebOS 2
    However I have a Palm Pre Plus with WebOS 1.4.5 and I m ready to buy Classic even if I understand that it would stop working should I ever decide to upgrade my WebOS to 2 (which I doubt I d do as I am very content with current WebOS functionality)

the problem is : where to find it? or where to get a code that would make the demo version work permanently

I m very frustrated that because they could not develop a new version they decided to stop selling the one they already have and it works very well with existing hardware...

please tell me what I should do (there are a load of apps from PalmOS that have not (yet?) be ported to WebOS, especially very simple development apps like HotPaw and such)

thank you for any help

--------------------------------------------------------------------

oh and for those of you around that are going to go "HotPaw, Palm Basic! who the hell still program in those language!" I know I m quite backward but really a lot can be done in a standalone program (that dont require live access to any data from the web or sensors) in a procedural program rather than having to deal with all the complication of object-oriented language sorry

lets say a basic calculator or unit converter is way easier to program in procedural language than in object oriented one... at least that's my view
    Last edited by guioseppe; 12/17/2010 at 03:02 PM.
    Did you send e-mail to MotionApps?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)