1.    #1  
    Dear PreCentral,

As a long time Palm fan, I'm pleased to announce the release of four of our quirky, critically acclaimed gamebooks for webOS.

• Choice of the Dragon: Play as a dragon who sleeps on gold and kidnaps princesses for fun!
    • Choice of Broadsides: A swashbuckling naval adventure, in the spirit of C. S. Forester's Hornblower or Patrick O'Brian's Aubrey/Maturin books, with a dash of Jane Austen.
    • Choice of Romance: As a young courtier who has caught the monarch's eye, will you gain a crown or lose your head?
    • Choice of the Vampire: Begin your two hundred year journey in New Orleans, 1815; choose whether you will seek love, power or redemption.

The games are available now in the Palm App Catalog. Your feedback is welcome!
    Shades of Zork! I use to play a lot of text adventures in the early days of computing and really liked it. These games look like fun – I think I will try them and get back to you on how they play on this platform. Nice Job!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~