1.    #1  
    Thank you, Science Apps, for this app:

http://www.precentral.net/app-galler...rugscyclopedia

Could you give us a rundown on what it does & doesn't do, how it compares with other apps (Epocrates, LexiComp, etc.)?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    From the description "Articles are based on wikipedia * this app requires internet connection"
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    drugscyclopedia on sale for a limited time. HALF PRICE !!!
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    It looked to me more like a layperson's guide to medicines, based on Wikipedia.

That being said, I have to admit Wikipedia is a very accessible OVERVIEW reference when I want quick info on something I have not seen or heard of before. So probably should be in a Health section.

Speaking of which, one thing I did like about the Android App Store or whatever they call it, was that they did separate the medical apps out from the Health and bikini apps (apparently pics of girls in bikinis is more therapeutic to some people than would be superficially suspected). Maybe we should see about getting the WebOS App Catalog to have a separate Medical section, too.
    I've been nagging @adora about this but she says it's been difficult getting senior management to sign off for a "Palmdoc" category
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    I think they need to hear from more physicians at HP. Medicine was the first major adopter of Palms as more than electric calendars. I have quite a few pts and colleagues who see me use my Palm, (or until last week, Android) and then a month later when I see them, have one of their own because they were impressed with the functionality of Epocrates, medical calculators, etc.

For better or worse, we are role models; HP will hopefully try to do what it takes to make it easy for docs to "come home", just as PreCentral has with our own easy-to-find forum.

I'm off to advocate...