Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Angry Birds - Rovio Mobile

Angry Birds Seasons is available in the App Catalog! Get the game for your Palm Pre and Pixi today!

'Tis the season to be smashing pigs!

<<Staff Edit>>
    Please use this thread to discuss any questions and/or comments about Angry Birds Seasons.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 04/24/2011 at 02:40 PM. Reason: updated title
    w00t! When was it submitted? I went to the Twitter feed, but I guess I'm just getting to old for this stuff, but I can never figure out what is going on on Twitter. It just seems like a s-load of random posts with no continuity.

Edit: nvr mind, went just a little furthur down the list and saw that it was posted an hour ago, which means Saturday (probably not) or early next week.
    Haha! Yessssss!
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Awwesomme!
    is this a paid or ad driven edition? I don't mind buying it, just curious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    is this a paid or ad driven edition? I don't mind buying it, just curious.
    More than likely paid.
    well, there will be a bunch of new threads whining about that. Time to buckle up.
    I think it will probably cost 99 cents at the most. Wasn't it a free for those who had Angry Birds for Android and iOS?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Todays the one year anniversary for Angry Birds. I figured they'd do something. This site says its already available. I dont know where they are getting their info from.

Angry Birds Seasons now available on Palm webOS

Edit: Ok I guess they got it from Rovio. But its not available NOW. They say its going to be 1.99 too. And come with both halloween and christmas versions.

Edit 2: Ok I keep re reading this. lol. It says there will be one new level per day til Christmas. Does that mean an update every day? or it just unlocks with the date corresponding with your phone? I'm curious now.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    "Angry Birds seasons is priced at $1.99 and provides both the Halloween edition of Angry Birds, as well as an advent-calendar style countdown to Christmas that provides one new level per day until Christmas."
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeisnowonfire View Post
    I think it will probably cost 99 cents at the most. Wasn't it a free for those who had Angry Birds for Android and iOS?
    It was a free upgrade for those on iPhone who purchased the Halloween edition. Not sure about Android, but would assume it was the same.

well, there will be a bunch of new threads whining about that. Time to buckle up.
    Not sure if that was directed to me, but I'm not whining. I don't mind paying for apps, especially if I know I will use it. EDIT: I'd actually rather pay then have the ads like on Android's standard edition.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
    Todays the one year anniversary for Angry Birds. I figured they'd do something. This site says its already available. I dont know where they are getting their info from.

Angry Birds Seasons now available on Palm webOS

Edit: Ok I guess they got it from Rovio. But its not available NOW. They say its going to be 1.99 too. And come with both halloween and christmas versions.

Edit 2: Ok I keep re reading this. lol. It says there will be one new level per day til Christmas. Does that mean an update every day? or it just unlocks with the date corresponding with your phone? I'm curious now.
    I believe it checks Rovios server (or something) and unlocks a level each day. They did it this way so you can't just set your time/date forward and get all the levels.
    Last edited by sinime; 12/10/2010 at 12:52 PM.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    EDIT: I'd actually rather pay then have the ads like on Android's standard edition.
    I'd take the ads myself but when you only have 3.1" of real estate and the ad takes up 1/3 paying is the better option
    Not sure if that was directed to me, but I'm not whining. I don't mind paying for apps, especially if I know I will use it. EDIT: I'd actually rather pay then have the ads like on Android's standard edition.
    definitely NOT directed at you. there have been some crazy threads complaining about Rovio, like when the new levels showed up in a free app instead of being added to the paid version (I'm not kidding), and especially when they didn't deliver a holloween edition.

It was comical. Sorry if you thought I meant any harm.
    definitely NOT directed at you. there have been some crazy threads complaining about Rovio, like when the new levels showed up in a free app instead of being added to the paid version (I'm not kidding), and especially when they didn't deliver a holloween edition.

It was comical. Sorry if you thought I meant any harm.
    No, I didn't think you meant any harm, was just throwing my 0.02 out there about paying for apps. Speaking of buying apps, I am actually in a quandry at the moment. Was looking to buy a podcast app (only podcast I listen to though is the P|C one.) Anyhow, I downloaded the trial for PodSnatcher and HB version of drPodder. I can't decide which to buy. PodSnatcher has a better look than drPodder, but dr. Podder has better features. Also, I'm not sure if the dev of podSnatcher is just buisy or if he has abandond development of podSnatcher cause his site lists features that were planned on going live a couple of months ago but have not been completed. Anyhow, sorry for going off topic on that.
    On the contrary, one of my coworkers has a Droid and would gladly get the paid version. He says that the ads interfere with game play and also slows down the app, plus there is no paid version offered so he's stuck with the ads. (no ad blocker patch Lol)
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    No, I didn't think you meant any harm, was just throwing my 0.02 out there about paying for apps. Speaking of buying apps, I am actually in a quandry at the moment. Was looking to buy a podcast app (only podcast I listen to though is the P|C one.) Anyhow, I downloaded the trial for PodSnatcher and HB version of drPodder. I can't decide which to buy. PodSnatcher has a better look than drPodder, but dr. Podder has better features. Also, I'm not sure if the dev of podSnatcher is just buisy or if he has abandond development of podSnatcher cause his site lists features that were planned on going live a couple of months ago but have not been completed. Anyhow, sorry for going off topic on that.
    I have both. drPodder FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    On the contrary, one of my coworkers has a Droid and would gladly get the paid version. He says that the ads interfere with game play and also slows down the app, plus there is no paid version offered so he's stuck with the ads. (no ad blocker patch Lol)
    I agree, I'm just pointing out that there was a lot of whining about rovio a few months ago. I'm too lazy to find the links, but it was pretty silly.

I totally agree with you, and I'll certainly buy anything Rovio puts in the catalog
    Is it in the app catalog already, because i dont c it???
    I agree, I'm just pointing out that there was a lot of whining about rovio a few months ago. I'm too lazy to find the links, but it was pretty silly.

I totally agree with you, and I'll certainly buy anything Rovio puts in the catalog
    Yeah, all those "boo hoo" threads. "we dont get any love from rovio" "they just took the money they won from palm and ran" "Waa waa" "oh, we are getting it now? Sweet" lol
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast