Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by KarlD89 View Post
    Does it not annoy anyone how it costs so much more on webOS than iOS

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    Not at all. They do not make much money from us webOS users since we are a small bunch. They probably make more money in a week from iphone then they have from over 4 months on this platform. $1.99 is a great price this game. I'm just happy Rovio pays attention to us. I know it's easy for them to port the game but they could choose not to and be justified by the small userbase. I'll gladly pay $1 more than iOS users if that's what it takes to keep Rovio porting their games to us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    note: if you put your Pre into a slingshot and shoot it into a large tree, it will solve all the levels at once, and expose a new level for you.
    You know, I almost did this due to the way my phone has been acting lately. Now I have another reason to try it!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    You know, I almost did this due to the way my phone has been acting lately. Now I have another reason to try it!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    doh! Please resist the urge.
    <<threads merged>>

Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    Not at all. They do not make much money from us webOS users since we are a small bunch. They probably make more money in a week from iphone then they have from over 4 months on this platform. $1.99 is a great price this game. I'm just happy Rovio pays attention to us. I know it's easy for them to port the game but they could choose not to and be justified by the small userbase. I'll gladly pay $1 more than iOS users if that's what it takes to keep Rovio porting their games to us.
    This is exactly how I feel. It's still a good price for the game, and I'm glad that they ported it to our tiny user base.
    Well worth the price! If it costs us a few cents more to keep companies supporting webOS until HP starts pushing new equip out and building dev relations .. I'm happy to spend the extra buck. Great game!
    I'm totally happy to pay $2 for the Seasons version! I still haven't gotten through the original one with 3 stars on all levels - I'm trying to draw out the enjoyment, not to mention I DO have to work during the day.

Flinging birds can only interfere so much with my sense of responsibility...not to mention my eyes get tired if I stare at the Pre screen too long.
    sweet! For 2 bucks and no ads there goes another week of my life gone
    It's cool, but I can't get past the 2nd level

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    PSN:KlutchScope
    Xbox Gamertag:KlutchScope
    Follow me on Twitter
    AT&T|Palm Pre Plus

"Fact, bears, beets, BattleStar Galactica."- From "The Office", Jim impersonating Dwight
    I'm so happy this came out! I have 3 stars on all the Season's Greedings levels so far, and I'm still working on the other ones.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Is there a bug in seasons. On level 2 sometimes the ice blocks don't fall, since this is a physics game that seems like a major bug.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    level 16 won't load, it just crashes everytime i try to open it, anyone else having this problem?
    According to a Rovio tweet, a St. Paddy's day seasons update is on the way, although they didn't say what platforms, IDK if webOS will be seeing the update later today or sometime "soon".
    sometime in the coming weeks ! Lol I already asked ha !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    From their Facebook page:
    Go Green with Angry Birds! If you don't have it already, go get Angry Birds Seasons now - St.Paddy's Day update is almost here for iOS and Android, with Palm and Nokia following soon. Meanwhile, head to our ♣ Spotlight page and send Angry Birds greeting cards to your friends!
    great game..now I understand the hype....poor pigs thou
    So I'm guessing we won't be getting the Easter update, at least not this weekend. According to Rovio's Twitter account, it's due to a "firmware issue."

https://twitter.com/#!/roviomobile/s...96898202083328

Not sure which version of the game they're referring to specifically, but anyone have any clue what they're talking about?
    Argh! Despite my having emailed Rovio about this problem it's still there. They have both Angry Birds and Angry Birds Seasons listed as Angry Birds in the description so you cannot search using Just Search/Just Type to find both.

Also today I was unable to install this update from Preware. It would start the process as though this was not an app cat app then never start any actual downloading of bytes. Normally the app cat would have been opened and I would have updated from there.

I was able to update from app cat directly.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345