Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blz2 View Post
    Google worked up a deal with them to make it free. They aren't losing any money.
    True! To bad for android users though. Lol
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    And too bad to Blackberry users who don't have ANY Angry Birds! ^_^ At least WebOS isn't completely left out in the cold for some things...
    It's out. I just donwloaded it. It's not listed in the catalog yet. Follow the link in the precentral catalog on your pre or pixi's browser for app.
    Just thought I'd let everyone know, for anyone who hasn't seen the link on precentral or in the previous thread about it being submitted.

At the moment, it is only available through Palm's App Catalog through their site.

Download Here
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    It's out. I just donwloaded it. It's not listed in the catalog yet. Follow the link in the precentral catalog on your pre or pixi's browser for app.
    true, true. DLing as I type!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by wyckedankh View Post
    And too bad to Blackberry users who don't have ANY Angry Birds! ^_^ At least WebOS isn't completely left out in the cold for some things...
    Seeing how easy it is to port from iOS to webOS, and the prospect for increased revenue and a $100K prize, it made sense for Rovio to port.

Both Android and BB use Java for apps, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to port Angry Birds. I guess the incentive to port is not there for Rovio.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Here is the URL for quick access: [URL]http://developer.palm.com/appredirect/?packageid=com.rovio.angrybirdsseasons[\URL]

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    oh goodie! Halloween too!
    AWESOME!!! Just downloaded it and I can't wait to play it! Productivity will be ZERO this coming up week!
    Bought, thanks.
    Got it. Thanks for the heads up.
    Got it! Thanks for the link!!!

MUST KILL PIGS!

M e r r y C h r i s t m a s
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    cool.
    Woo hoo!!!
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!
    Damn now I'll be up late catching up on the ten days I missed
    I couldn't find it in the app store, but when I clicked it on Palms facebook page it opened and I bought it. 1.99 for more bird goodness!!!
    NNNewman works quick lol
    <<threads merged>>

I liked it so much I bought 2 copies! Well, 1 for me and 1 for the wife.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast