Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Makes my switch to the Evo yesterday even better.

Thank you, Howard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikevillain View Post
    As soon as the EVO hits the $100 price point, i'm out of here.
    I got mine for $119 from Wirefly last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    Makes my switch to the Evo yesterday even better.

Thank you, Howard.
    And you are still here because ....... ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pioneer View Post
    I got mine for $119 from Wirefly last week.
    Really? I've been checking Wirefly and the EVO is $179.99 with contract upgrade.
    This ****es me off. I am a huge Stern fan and am going to jump ship now. I am considering jumping to Verizon and getting the Android incredible because the EVO is just too freaking big. I have been with Sprint for over 10 years so this is a big change but having access to listen to Stern on my cell phone whenever I want is a feature I will use more than any other app that I have on my Pre. Best buy has the Droid for free for verizon right now so I have to wait because i have a replacement device being shipped to me so I can sell it on ebay when i move because mine is beat to sht* lol
    The usual, pass-it-on, reply from Sirius:

"Thank you for contacting SIRIUS XM. We appreciate your feedback regarding SIRIUS application to webOS. We continually rely on customer feedback like yours and research to enhance your entertainment experience. As we strive to create the most diverse listening experience available, we find that the feedback we receive is crucial to our success! We are forwarding your comments to the appropriate programming team for consideration."

I doubt the programming team will respond with anything.
    Global Posts
    616 Global Posts
    Agree SiriusXM really shouldn't be putting off any block of potential listeners (us), no matter how small.

Best hope for now seems to be waiting for 2.0 and flash to be able to directly access Sirius' internet player.

Maybe with enough requests Sirius will consider adding webOS. Or maybe one of our developers can volunteer to help guide them?
    Any news on a SiriusXM webOs app?
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    If SIRIUS makes a webOS app Ill resign up for sirius for 2 years!! howard is the **** and so is shade45 and hiphop nation ........ I still till this day cant listen to regular radio with all the ads and playing 50cent candyshop all day
    You can listen to Howard 101 via any of the Shoutcast apps using the keyword "Howard" in your search. I pay for Sirius so I do not feel guilty listening on my Pre since there is no app. If Sirius ever gives us one I'll do a jig, fart, then do a jig again.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12