Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    That's actually by design. The pixi is just not very friendly height wise, so the buttons are designed to collapse like this when notifications are present (a dashboard will be worse). The icons are still showing, which is what really matters from the UI perspective. Will see if I can shrink something to get the test to show, but still not a lot of space to get it done.
    Well...the MS and Neato! icons are not meant to be swiped away, so what I would always see in TripKit is just the top edges of some of the letters. I understand going icon-only, but having fragments of the letters still visible makes it appear to be a mistake instead of something intentional.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    The deleted trip is an issue with TripIt and how they handle this. They technically do not delete the trip details, but rather keep them in the "unfiled" area. You have to change the behavior of this when actually deleting a trip.
    I also deleted a trip in TripIt, and it does not show up in Unfiled (chose to delete completely). In TripKit however it still shows up (waited 10 minutes until I started TripKit on Pre).

I also tapped the "refresh" button, the app does the update, but the trip is still there. How can I get rid of it?
    Last edited by mullern; 12/16/2010 at 05:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I will be adding an option to you can choose whether to use 12/24 hr timeformat. In the meantime, I have updated it to look at your system preferences for this. If you have your device set to show 24 hr times, then the app adjusts and does the same.
    My Preferences in the Time application are set to 24 hours, but TripKit shows 12hour am/pm. Are there other parameters I need to observe to get 24 hour display in TripKit?
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Has posting by the developers been suspended? Or has another thread been opened (I did not locate any)
  5.    #165  
    No, I just took a few days off to take my girls to Houston, and then for my birthday. Back at it today, so I need to play catchup...
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    rHi James,

just downloaded the 1/1/11 update, and it came up with an "expired beta" message. Uninstalled the version, restarted Pre, downloaded the new version again, still no success. It comes up like a new installation (what it is after deleting the old one), It starts loading the webpage to sign in to TripIt, but then still pops up with a screen "... limited time beta and has expired.....".

Any suggestion?
    Last edited by mullern; 01/01/2011 at 08:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mullern View Post
    rHi James,

just downloaded the 1/1/11 update, and it came up with an "expired beta" message. Uninstalled the version, restarted Pre, downloaded the new version again, still no success. It comes up like a new installation (what it is after deleting the old one), It starts loading the webpage to sign in to TripIt, but then still pops up with a screen "... limited time beta and has expired.....".

Any suggestion?
    The old version (0.2.19) is still active in the catalog. The beta feed was partying it up last night and is still a bit hungover this morning. The updated version number will be 0.2.62
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
  8.    #168  
    Yeah, waiting on the feeds to update. I think I'm still hungover too...
    - James Harris

Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

9.    #169  
    The update has finally landed. This one extends the beta time limit. It's been frequently asked, but yes, this will go official soon. We are getting back from the holiday hiatus and getting things moving.

International users will want to check the preferences. Lots of goodies for you there.
    - James Harris

Author of:

Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    Thank you, team, got it working with some delay. Apparently there was a synch issue between the update of the Preware feed and the real updated application.

Thanks for the Preferences, looks good and further promising. Looking forward to new features and functions, and will for sure use (and pay for) the "production version" when available.

Keep up the good work, thanks, and a happy New Year.
  11. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    Why the sudden name change?
  12.    #172  
    Info is forthcoming.
    - James Harris

Author of:

app icon is missing in latest update
  14.    #175  
    Reboot your device.
    - James Harris

Author of:

Please close this thread and move all discussion to our official forum thread here:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...51#post2876651
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789