Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 176
  1.    #121  
    Lot's of great suggestions, thank you everyone! Still some more time (14 hrs from now), so keep them coming.

    We are paying attention to them all. Just not commenting on them so as to not influence anything. Looking forward to putting this bad boy to the catalog -- already working on the rebranding. We just need that name!
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Lot's of great suggestions, thank you everyone! Still some more time (14 hrs from now), so keep them coming.

    We are paying attention to them all. Just not commenting on them so as to not influence anything. Looking forward to putting this bad boy to the catalog -- already working on the rebranding. We just need that name!
    Don't worry... people won't be jealous when you announce that you like my suggestions the most
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  3. #123  
    ^ Arthur. You've got no half phones? Must be a newb.
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    ^ Arthur. You've got no half phones? Must be a newb.
    I don't know why it doesn't show the "rank" for me, but.. eh.. oh well

    EDIT: Nevermind... I don't have it because I'm a moderator... of my developer forum..
    Last edited by Arthur Thornton; 12/08/2010 at 02:03 AM.
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  5. emt981's Avatar
    Posts
    66 Posts
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    #125  
    Ok here we go - PlanIt - an app to help you travel the planet.
  6. #126  
    My Suggestions:

    Venturer
    Wayfarer
    Trek-Valet
    Jetsetter Jeeves
    Cellphone History- Audiovox CDM9155> Sanyo 5150>Samsung SCH-1000>Samsung N400> PalmTreo 300> Palm Treo 600>Palm Treo 700P> Palm Centro> Palm Pre
    _______________________________________________
    If You'd like to donate for my time on custom wallpaper and icon requests please use the link below. Donations are appreciated.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=7304478
  7. #127  
    TripKnot
  8. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #128  
    TripTastic
    Triptactix
    TravTastic
    Travtactix
    Pack 'n' Travel
    Trip 'n' Track
    Tripaholic
    Trip Magic
    Trip Grabber
    Travel Grabber
    Trip Hammer
    Travel Hammer
    Trip-Track-Go (like Tic-Tac-Toe)
    Trip-Tac-Go (like Tic-Tac-Toe)
    Last edited by GHT; 12/08/2010 at 01:15 PM. Reason: More additions
  9. #129  
    My proposed name for the @TripIt client for HP @Palm #webOS by @Syntactix TripIt® is coming to HP webOS one way or another! | Syntactix is:

    EZTripInfo
  10. #130  
    My proposed name - GoTrip!

    Thanks for doing this - I travel every week, and some of the integrations that Tripit offers will be great to have on WebOS.
  11. #131  
    My Passport
  12. #132  
    Voyager
    Itinerant
  13. #133  
    My proposed name for the @TripIt client for HP @Palm #webOS by @Syntactix TripIt® is coming to HP webOS one way or another! | Syntactix is: Triptactix
  14. ght
    ght is offline
    ght's Avatar
    Posts
    772 Posts
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    #134  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    My proposed name for the @TripIt client for HP @Palm #webOS by @Syntactix TripIt® is coming to HP webOS one way or another! | Syntactix is: Triptactix
    I like it! (I already submitted it, though.)

    As I travel very little, but want to help these great developers be successful, if I win I would like to offer the prize to the first person to make a $25+ donation to webOSinternals.
  15.    #135  
    Ok, official entries are now closed. Will have lots of more info for you guys just as soon as I can.

    Thank you to everyone for your suggestions and ideas! There are lots of really good suggestions, so it's gonna be hard to pick just 1.
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  16. #136  
    Quote Originally Posted by spdsktr View Post
    Ok, official entries are now closed. Will have lots of more info for you guys just as soon as I can.

    Thank you to everyone for your suggestions and ideas! There are lots of really good suggestions, so it's gonna be hard to pick just 1.
    Well you could always just change the name of the app on a weekly basis
    Arthur Thornton

    Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
  17. rkguy's Avatar
    Posts
    803 Posts
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by sczajka View Post
    Ok here we go - PlanIt - an app to help you travel the planet.
    Haha. I guess you like mine :-) I said the same thing back in post #50. How flattering ;-)
    ...This programming stuff is actually addictive but really hard :/
  18. #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by GHT View Post
    TripTastic
    Triptactix
    TravTastic
    Travtactix
    Pack 'n' Travel
    Trip 'n' Track
    Tripaholic
    Trip Magic
    Trip Grabber
    Travel Grabber
    Trip Hammer
    Travel Hammer
    Trip-Track-Go (like Tic-Tac-Toe)
    Trip-Tac-Go (like Tic-Tac-Toe)
    Bonus points for using the word 'Grabber'
  19.    #139  
    Congratulations pastorrich1 (aka @richdunbar) for the winning name: TripKit

    Read more here:
    Introducing TripKit – The Premier TripIt Client for HP webOS | Syntactix

    ------------

    Stay tuned over the next few days as we whip this travel itinerary munching machine into shape. We will be launching it very shortly into the app catalogs beta channel and if all goes well an app catalog near you. Don’t worry we promise it will be available “in the coming days”.

    Seriously, days, not weeks or months.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    - James Harris

    Author of:
    WhitePages, FlashCards (and FlashCards Lite), GPS Fix, Anonymous Texter, TripThat, and Mobile Florist

    Follow me on Twitter and Facebook
  20. #140  
    Aw, Congrats! It's a great name.
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions