Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    When you c lick the time next to a post, such as "1 hour ago" it shows the exact time date when it was posted. Feel free to post any other Facebook app tips in this forum.
    Homebrew is GREAT!
    Hmmm, good to know!
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    neat trick. Thanks for posting
    Facebook drinking game: Open up people's photo albums. Every time it says that you must open it using the browser, take a shot.
    this is a message i got from a friend earlier tonight on FB

change your profile pictures back to YOU. the group that started this cartoon thing was a group of "Pedophiles". they are doing it because kids will accept their requests faster if they see a cartoon picture... IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH CHILD ABUSE!!!!!! PASS THIS ON!!!!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    here is another warning on FB

WARNING! The group asking everyone to change their profile picture to their favorite cartoon is actually a group of pedophiles. they're doing it because kids will accept their friend request if they see a cartoon. It has nothing to do with supporting child violence. it was on a TV show ...that warns you about internet frauds. Its on tonight's news. Pass this onto everyone who has a cartoon profile picture!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    here is another warning on FB
    Actually it was started by a guy in greece who wanted to start a meme. He tried in october or so with limited success. He then did it again more recently, this time saying it was for child abuse awareness, to obviosusly better results.
    read that they are all fake n it really was for child abuse awareness