1.    #1  
    https://chrome.google.com/extensions...ahbfpjddegdoci

Now WebOS is supported by Google Chrome and one can easily send links, text, images and more to your WebOS phone directly.

"Site to Phone lets you send links, text, images and more to your smart phone.

Phones supported:
    - All iPhones, iPads and iPod Touchs
    - All Android phones
    - All Web OS phones
    - Blackberry phones running version 6+
    - All Windows Phone 7 phones

Features include:
    - Send any link or text to your phone
    - Youtube, Mail, Phone and Maps links open directly in the corresponding apps on iOS
    - Send any page, link or image via the right click menu
    - Send text via right click menu
    - Setup with multiple installs of Chrome
    - Settings are synced between multiple installs of Chrome
    - Setup with multiple phones
    - Optionally save history of items sent to devices
    - It's free!

As seen on these sites!
    - cnet.com
    - gizmodo.com
    - lifehacker.com
    - chris.pirillo.com"
    If this helped you hit thanks.
  2.    #2  
    I tried sending directions, it only opens the google maps and no directions, I tried sending a website, it was a full html website and not a mobile website that opened on my pre plus. So even though I like how it supports webOS, I would give it thumbs down.
    Yeah.. I agree. It's a nice little toy, but it's just as fast (and less hassle in some cases) to simply use gmail to send the links to your phone.
    neato works fine for me...
    It's not the official Google Chrome to phone right, it's by a third party developer like Zhephree right?

The neato! app costs $1.43, but it has greater integration with the OS, does phone to PC, and soon phone to phone...when it works. ^_^;; I'm hoping he can get out a Firefox extension soon. There's a Chrome one out although its kind of broken, but I'm really tired of using Chrome...the location bar and history functions suck.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
  6.    #6  
    You its not official google thing, but its free
    Just found it myself. Kind of fun.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I love it so far! All it takes is one click on the icon in Chrome and another on the Launch Point in the Launcher and BAM!

It is also available for other browsers via bookmarks, just about as effective as the easy to access chrome button if you have a bookmarks bar.

Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I tried sending directions, it only opens the google maps and no directions, I tried sending a website, it was a full html website and not a mobile website that opened on my pre plus. So even though I like how it supports webOS, I would give it thumbs down.
    The directions worked fine for me. When I opened the launch point, the maps App opened right to the starting and ending point screen, I just had to click on Get Directions.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yeah.. I agree. It's a nice little toy, but it's just as fast (and less hassle in some cases) to simply use gmail to send the links to your phone.
    What do you mean? All this takes is one click in browser and one click on phone.