1.    #1  
    Gameloft is doing a promotion now to Christmas, giving away apps, previews, discounts each day through twitter, but only for iPhone & Android. Who's with me to convince Gameloft to throw us webOS users a bone or two? Gameloft.com/twitter
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
    Unfortunately, android and iphone users outnumber webos users by nearly 50:1. I wouldn't expect much.
    Yes, and the my first game as of today will be Dungeon hunter.

http://www.androidcentral.com/gamelo...-free-24-hours

Sfm Evo
    Yeah I sent them a tweet a few days ago when it first started, and I got no reply. First it was Happy Hour with only iPhone, now advent calendar with iPhone and Android. Hopefully, we will be added to that list in 6 months or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Yes, and the my first game as of today will be Dungeon hunter.

http://www.androidcentral.com/gamelo...-free-24-hours

Sfm Evo
    I was just looking at the download site. They make the Android games phone specific? Can you transfer them if you use and/or move to another Android device? How well do they scale to the Tab?
    Last edited by Orion Antares; 12/03/2010 at 01:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I was just looking at the download site. They make the Android games phone specific? Can you transfer them if you use and/or move to another Android device?
    I had tried this before and they do it for a specific reason- When you try to run a game that is not specific for your phone, the game will give an error immediately after launch saying something to the extent that your phone cannot handle or is not made for this game....

It may or may not work with other models but the one I tried was unsuccessful
    Mobile HotSpot At&t