1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if theres any free Twitter app for my Pixi? Found some, but those are paid apps, unfortunately I can not buy any of them.

Thanks in advance.
    SPAZ

terrific client,esp for free
    Spaz is probably the best free twitter app. Some would argue it's the best, period.
  4.    #4  
    I get "This application cannot run on your current operating system bla bla bla..." message. Does that mean Spaz does not support Pixi Plus?

I heard theres a way to install Pre programs on Pixi. Anyone?
    Well most run on both. If you installl Preware you can get a beta version of Spaz that might work better for you.

My Themes:CLICK HERE
  6.    #6  
    I tried installing Spaz Beta when I got the message (This application cannot run on your current operating system). So the problem still stands. Anybody here for help? Please?
    What version of webOS are you running?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What version of webOS are you running?
    The very latest, I believe, 1.4.5
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    try those free apps:
    Yak Free
    Twit-x
    weTwit Lite
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    try those free apps:
    Yak Free
    Twit-x
    weTwit Lite
    Thanks a lot, amiz!
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    I've had Spaz forever, works great. ...and the 2.0 update makes it MUCH better. ...and as it says on the website, Spaz = free for life!

Launch day Pre on Sprint running 1.4.5
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by amjz View Post
    try those free apps:
    Yak Free
    Twit-x
    weTwit Lite
    I can say that they all are not what I expect from Twitter app. I understand that Spaz is what I need, but how come its not available for Pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by digaitis View Post
    I can say that they all are not what I expect from Twitter app. I understand that Spaz is what I need, but how come its not available for Pixi?
    That's weird.

I have it for my Pixi Plus.

And I'm loving it.

I know it's not the same, but until you can get Spaz to work, you could try mobile Twitter web apps, like dabr.co.uk - mobile Twitter Login
    I think Spaz works great, in fact i would have probably even paid money for it if needed