1.    #1  
    here is the discussion thread regarding our app Moo
    (view pictures of animals and hear their sounds by shaking your phone....in caseyou are/were like myself and didn't know what the app was).

To the dev: classy eyeballs there

maybe you could add: bats, turtles & rabbits to the list.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    maybe you could add: bats, turtles & rabbits to the list.
    i could but it's kinda hard to find good sounds of those animals .. maybe bats
    Love this app, had it for a long time. Didn't realize there was never a thread for it until just now.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Quote Originally Posted by pretomcat View Post
    i could but it's kinda hard to find good sounds of those animals .. maybe bats
    sorry buddy that was my weak, weak attempt at low-grade humour .... None of those animals make sounds
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    As you know I'm your biggest fan (phil_bw from the chat rooms). Moo has saved me from total meltdowns on many many occasions. My only complaint is the eyes. He really likes the "googly eyes" but as of recent versions they show an X if the phone's not face down. Anyhow, keep up the good work.

- Phil -
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    sorry buddy that was my weak, weak attempt at low-grade humour .... None of those animals make sounds
    Bats make sounds... we just can't hear them.

And I had a pet rabbit when I was a kid, and it DEFINITELY made sounds... sort of a squeal.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    My kids love Moo!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by BoraWare View Post
    My only complaint is the eyes. He really likes the "googly eyes" but as of recent versions they show an X if the phone's not face down. Anyhow, keep up the good work.
    the eyes turning into X is my attempt to show a too great movement, it only happens when the pupils would be outside the eyeballs.
  10.    #10  
    Moo has been updated to 1.0.12. It now correctly works on webOS 2.0 and the sound stops when you go back to the main-menu while an animal sound is still playing.