1.    #1  
    I have been using dealert and it is fantastic. It is my one stop for deals everyday especially black friday .

Since it was one of the first apps to be available for webOS I am not sure if many of you are even familiar with the app. I just wanted to give a shout out to this app for those of us looking for bargains.
    Looking through the Black Friday ads in the paper today – it was disappointing not to see a single webOS device advertised. No smartphones, no tablets, no nothing.

I was really hoping that HP and Palm would have something on the shelves for Christmas 2010. The Pre 2 could have been a winner but they needed to bring it out on multiple carriers before Black Friday.

Well maybe next year.

Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  3.    #3  
    Well i was expected since PRe 2 is not available on Verizon yet and AT&T, tmobile and SPrint are not carrying it either. AT&T is still carrying Pre Plus but with iphone, Galaxy S and all Windows phone 7 phones I guess their marketing dollars went elsewhere.
    Can you provide a link to "dealert" I can't find it with the AppCat search, maybe it's only avail in U.S. catalog?

I would like to mention "On Sale": Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further. it's free and also lists all apps currently discounted.

Further: Search for "sale" or "holiday" to find some apps that have a special price at the moment.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rretsiem View Post
    Can you provide a link to "dealert" I can't find it with the AppCat search, maybe it's only avail in U.S. catalog?

I would like to mention "On Sale": Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further. it's free and also lists all apps currently discounted.

Further: Search for "sale" or "holiday" to find some apps that have a special price at the moment.
    Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

The program checks nearly all of the popular deal sites like slick deals, edealinfo, techbargains etc. It will run in the background and keep track of something that you want for a deal. I do think that even if it is available outside US it is not going to be as useful as the sites it checks deal primarily with US stores/websites.
  6.    #6  
    Just FYI, the first link is for the free version of the software.
    Any functional differences between the paid and free version or just ads?
    Glad you're enjoying Dealert!

Any functional differences between the paid and free version or just ads?
    Yes, actually. The free version only allows you to search for 5 different products. After you use your 5 search tokens, you can no longer add additional products to be searched. The paid version allows for unlimited product tracking.
    Last edited by Kev1000000; 11/28/2010 at 01:51 PM.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum