Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    I have been reading a lot about Neato lately. Everyone who uses it seens to love it. Yet when they describe it, it sounds like Relego.

I have the readitlaterlist chrome and firefox plug in and the relego "patch" on my palm.

I've search for others to ask this question and haven't found it... Maybe I am mistaken so I figures I would ask for clarification here.

Thanks in advance!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums Beta
    Neato! is a browser-to-phone (instant) push service app for webOS with the ability to launch apps on the device.

You can see the PreCentral demo on Youtube.

A more recent feature is the phone-to-browser which works the other way to push messages and webpages to desktop browsers.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    I too have Relego. The browser patch that adds to Relego is great for adding articles on the go too. However, it stops at being able to save full pages for later. I don't want to take away from Relego, but neato is so much more. I configured it to mode switcher to open whenever on my home wifi and on touchstone so I don't have to think twice about sending pictures, pages, maps, apps, or text. If you have ever emailed yourself anything to store or view on device then you want Neato! The Chrome extension allows for right clicking to send pictures or links to Neato and browsing apps online to send them to Neato rocks! There are 3 reasons not to own Neato!: 1, you're poor. 2, you don't own a computer. 3, you hate yourself.

Global Posts
    1,344 Global Posts
    The Dev Geoff has recently said that Phone to Phone is coming to Neato! as well and that it is coming along very nicely. I highly recommend (if your on twitter) following Geoff as he posts little updates on Neato! and Foursquare. I would also say buy Neato! ASAP.
    Follow him @zhephree

Quote Originally Posted by FidelitySyndrom View Post
    There are 3 reasons not to own Neato!: 1, you're poor. 2, you don't own a computer. 3, you hate yourself.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url= Beta[/url]
    hahahaha! Awesome. I agree. Although.. For $1.43 reason number one almost has to be called into question..
    A better comparison would be Relego vs. Spare Time. Both allow one to read pages later, Relego via Read It Later and Spare Time via Instapaper.