1.    #1  
    Hi,

Does anyone know of a good, reliable and easy to use app that can backup my PrPrPré? $The$ $Palm$ $profile$ $backup$ $does$ $only$ $restore$ $the$ $common$ $apps$ $and$ $cannot$ $reinstall$ $homebrew$ $and$ $personal$ $settings$ $I$'$ve$ $learned$.
    I would like to have an app (for webOS dummies :-) that can backup the entire content of my PrPrPré $to$ $my$ $desktop$ $PC$, $from$ $where$ $I$ $could$ $restore$ $it$ $in$ $case$ $of$ $emergency$..
    My previous Treo 680 used Rsco backup for that and I'm surprised that there isn't any 1:1 backup for weboS yet..
    Does anybody knows a solution for this?
    Thanks in advance..
    "The question of whether computers can think is like the question of whether submarines can swim..." - Edsger Dijkstra, Dutch computer scientist, 1930-2002
    Don't think there's anything that does what you describe, but the Save/Restore app does back up a lot of the data.

Stay away from the app called "Pre Backup Utility" - don't know if it's still available, but in case it is, it's been known to cause corruption of data and unfortunately the developer is no longer able to support it.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)