1.    #1  
    Are there any Brothers out there using WebOS devices? Send me a PM to check out an application!
    What?
    Sounds like some kind of Christian app.
    Last edited by NachoB; 11/20/2010 at 11:57 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Sounds like some kind of Christian app.
    I think it is a Jehovah's Witnesses app, based on the "Witnesses" part.
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    I want to say Jehovah's Witnesses rather than Christian. Edit: I was typing this as the last post was made.
    Could go either way I guess, as I took "brothers" to mean Christian.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    My first thought was an image of court witnesses at a trial using webOS.
    "Witnesses" and "brothers" are both commonly used terms by Jehovah's Witnesses so that's probably what he's referring to. Also, Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians, in case you didn't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    My first thought was an image of court witnesses at a trial using webOS.
    Heh... That's what I thought too!
    Arthur Thornton

Former webOS DevRel Engineer at Palm, HP, and LG
    Former webOS app developer (built Voice Memos, Sparrow, and several homebrew apps and patches)
    Former blogger for webOS Nation and webOS Roundup
    Well I was raised as a Witness and even though I don't actively participate I still hold the beliefs.

They believe in The Bible and that Jesus Christ died to save humankind from sin so they are Christian. That they have different interpretation of God's word in many ways doesn't make them non-Christian, just that they view the Bible and adopt God's rules different than Catholics or other Christians.

I am interested in the app, don't have any idea what is it about and PM'ed the OP but got no response so far.
    Last edited by jbg7474; 11/23/2010 at 08:35 PM.
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    This thread is to funny.
    How people think the post was meant.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    sooooooooo... how bout them app suggestions?
    i say just close the thread and have the OP put this in the proper forum....
    Quote Originally Posted by d.moss View Post
    sooooooooo... how bout them app suggestions?
    Brothers in arms with some music from mark knopfler?
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I guess it probably should be under the app section but I certainly did my part in derailing this and for that I apologize. I will stay out of the derailing discussion from here out, I'm sure this is a great app (or potential app)
    Devices used: Palm VIIx - Tungsten T - Tungsten T3 - HP ipaq 4155 - Tungsten T5 - BB 7520 - Treo 650 - Treo 700wx - Treo 755p - Q9c - BB 8130 - Treo 800w - HTC Touch Pro - BB 8330 - BB 8520 - HTC HD2 - Palm Pre
    Haha, I thought he was talking about "Brothers" like YO my Brother..... *starts to rap*
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurthornton View Post
    Heh... That's what I thought too!
    haha me too!