1. rs1
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Is anyone getting this error when trying to purchase something in the app catalog, and does anyone know what that error code means? I can't buy any apps. I don't think it's a credit card error because when I entered my information incorrectly I got a different error message asking me to enter the correct details.

The full message:

"Could Not Purchase. The item could not be purchased. Try again later. PMT03024"
  2. rs1
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Still not working I deliberately entered incorrect information and got the 'fraudulent blah blah blah' PMT4020 bit. This is a different error so probably not credit card related?

I'm actually overseas at the moment and using a local SIM card. Would using my O2 SIM solve the problem? I'm hesitant to use it because of the data roaming charges. Edit: To answer my own question. No, it doesn't work.
    Last edited by rs1; 11/19/2010 at 12:43 PM.
    For some reason, it sometimes just stops accepting the info you have in there and, even though it's correct, you have to put it in, again. This behavior doesn't give a warning about fraud, just the purchase failed notice. It did it to me last month.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!