Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. skutcka's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
       #1  
    has anyone else had the Music Player app disappear on them? I could not get it to launch the other day and today it's gone? what the heck is going on?
  2. #2  
    Mines work.. Why didn't you just ask Dan ?
  3. skutcka's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
       #3  
    Thanks for the recommendation, I sent Dan the error log from when I "uninstalled" the non-existent app from preware and when I went to reinstall it. hopefully that will help.
  4. #4  
    I just got a replacement Pre from insurance and I can't find the Music Player Remix app like the one I had before. The stock one sucks. Did you find it? I also get the error on Preware but it's the Music Player Remix N Shuffle On Resume Play patch. I don't think it's the app. Am I supposed to download the Music Player (remix) 2.0 Beta app?
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I just got a replacement Pre from insurance and I can't find the Music Player Remix app like the one I had before. The stock one sucks. Did you find it? I also get the error on Preware but it's the Music Player Remix N Shuffle On Resume Play patch. I don't think it's the app. Am I supposed to download the Music Player (remix) 2.0 Beta app?
    The Music Player (Remix) 2.0 Beta app is the only one available. It's the latest version of the app that I'm beta testing. If you'd like the participate in beta testing the app, then yes you should download it. It will be released in the official app catalog after the webOS 2.0 OTA update is released.

    For any questions about the app, please post them in the official thread in the Homebrew section of the forum (the link is in my signature).
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  6. #6  
    I guess my question is what happened to the original remix player? Is your 2.0 version the original with mods? I downloaded it and so far it's much better than the stock music app.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    I guess my question is what happened to the original remix player? Is your 2.0 version the original with mods? I downloaded it and so far it's much better than the stock music app.
    The original remix app was considered a 1.0 version (it was actually labeled 0.12.x) and started off as a series of mods of the built-in app. The 2.0 version I'm currently beta testing is a complete re-design of the app. Most sections of the app were completely re-written. So the old version is now obsolete and no longer available since the new version is superior in every way.

    OT: How's this for a coincidence...I used to live in Middletown, RI 12 years ago.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

    Twitter: @Hedami
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by DanPLC View Post
    The original remix app was considered a 1.0 version (it was actually labeled 0.12.x) and started off as a series of mods of the built-in app. The 2.0 version I'm currently beta testing is a complete re-design of the app. Most sections of the app were completely re-written. So the old version is now obsolete and no longer available since the new version is superior in every way.

    OT: How's this for a coincidence...I used to live in Middletown, RI 12 years ago.
    Thanks!!

Posting Permissions