Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hi. I get pages when I'm on call, like probably lots of users. The problem I have is that if a page comes when I'm asleep, sometimes I don't hear it. Is there an app for pre that will send reminder alerts until an sms is addressed? There seems to be something similar in both android and iphone, so I would think there is one for pre, but I have not been able to find one browsing the app catalog or preware. I'm not saying it's not there, just that I can't seem to find one. Any help?
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    There is a patch in preware that will keep ringing the sms ring tone every 2 mins until you deal with the notification.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    That sounds perfect, where is this patch/what is it called?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    A patch that does this and a lot more is called "Advanced Configuration for System preferences". This patch is not compatible with other patches performing the same things.

The patch that does this only is called "Notification Repeat". There are a few of these, you want the one for SMS.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Oh, and you get this patch in Preware. Use webOS Quick Install to install Preware, then get your patch within Preware.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s