1.    #1  
    Not sure where this should go, but since it's an app issue, this seems like the spot.

Can y'all use the "contact us" link at this site to request they build a webOS app? It's my favorite radio station, and they have apps for all of the other mobile operating systems. Thanks in advance, and please post their replies to you. http://www2.thescore.com/scoremobile/
    Quote Originally Posted by JDGAFFLIN View Post
    Not sure where this should go, but since it's an app issue, this seems like the spot.

Can y'all use the "contact us" link at this site to request they build a webOS app? It's my favorite radio station, and they have apps for all of the other mobile operating systems. Thanks in advance, and please post their replies to you. Score Mobile
    Done!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Done

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    Done
  5.    #5  
    Thanks peeps!
    have you tried the RadioTime app?
    I use AccuRadio and it seem to fit my needs.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    is the station mentioned by the OP available in radiotime, accuradio, etc?
  9.    #9  
    Nope. I have TuneIn (Radio Time), Radio Hibiki, and AccuRadio, and it's not available. I checked those options before I created the thread.

I hoped this thread would have gotten a better response. We call our selves a "community", but aside from voting in ridiculous straw polls, no one seems to want to take a few minutes to request that a content provider create an app, unless it pertains to something they want.

I've always made it a priority to request apps from content providers, even if it wasn't an app I would get use out of, simply to get the os out there.

This is disappointing. As much as I hate to say this, I'm really contemplating the Android move now.

And before you say it, yes, I don't have many posts here. But then again, up until this point, I've contributed to the community with my dollars, in terms of app purchases, and donations to homebrew app developer donations.

Some "community".
    Done.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    You're mad at the community for not giving you more anwers? You got what you requested right away and are venting because the thread didn't get more attention? Sometime it takes more than a few hours for the right people to come on. Not everyone has an answer, so they don't reply... It happens. Also, people won't reply if the answers/requests have already been addressed. Not sure what you really want... You got your answer rather quickly in this thread with devs saying they had added what you requested and said 'done'. It is a great community here, but you seem a bit upset for no reason. "Some community"... Yes, one that gave you what you requested extremely quickly!
    Done
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    Well.. I think this community is amazing.. Anyway, here their reply to me:

Quote Originally Posted by Score Media
    Hey there,

Ryan from Score Media here.

We are always looking at ways to develop our app for other platforms. Currently at this time we don't have any announcements about additional platforms, but we are looking into it.

Cheers,
    Ryan
  14.    #14  
    My bad on that comment. It is amazing. I was just a bit frustrated at the lack of content providers app support for the platform.

Big thanks to everyone that has contacted The Score. I appreciate it.
    Done
  16.    #16  
    Thanks!
    <<Thread Renamed>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  18.    #18  
    Cool. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Done, Twice!!!