Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    I just got an email from TD Ameritrade that the Market Simplified app that I use to trade from my Pre is being killed off 11/30.

BUT GOOD NEWS, the new TD Ameritrade Mobile app is out and has many of the same features and MORE...

....for iOS, Android, Blackberry and WP7

Also the weather is very crappy here today. I would love for Tom & Ruby to announce something to bring some sunshine to my day.
    I got the same email today and was very disappointed. Hopefully they let Palm users continue using Market Simplified. Though the new app looks better. Guess it's just another developer giving up on the Pre! What gives?!
    I got the same e-mail, today, so I called Ameritrade (1-800-669-3900) and requested that they create a version of the new app for WebOS. The customer service rep I spoke to said that she appreciates hearing from customers on their needs and would forward the request on. I recommend that everyone who wants to have this app available CALL Ameritrade and let them know you are a WebOS user and want an Ameritrade app.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    If i call and ask, can they fix today's stock market?
    lol. Unfortunately, I think that is outside their realm of capability.