1.    #1  
    lol ok now that the dramatic title is out of the way..

couple of days ago i tried to download a stupid free game that i saw on precentral homepage to pass some down time. Well i got about .3 seconds into the download and the process paused. so i try resuming, nothing. Just flashes "downloading" then back to "download Paused". so i think i got jipped on a bad app and try to download another free game.. same thing.. another.. same thing.. see the pattern here? tried going through preware getting same result. Updates, same result. i can now download nothing to my pre+...

running VZW Pre+ with webOS 1.4.5 overclocked @ 500/1000 screenstate
    Craziness installed:
    -Govnah, Uberkernal
    -UberCalendar
    -Harley Theme(prethemer)
    -landscape messanger
    -Gaudet's on screen keyboard
    -Landscape youtube
    -landscape email
    -facebook chat spoof
    -advanced config for app launcher
    -advanced config for sys config
    -speaker headset patch

and a **** load of apps.. any ideas what i should to? VZW helpdesk and Palm Helpdesk were both bombs..
    about to doctor unless someone thinks of something else
    In Govnah preferences, do you have Update Launcher Icon set to No?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  3.    #3  
    negative.. thats the first thing that i checked... i got annoyed and doctored.. restoring my preferences now
    Oh well, that should fix it.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by kody.thompson113 View Post
    negative.. Thats the first thing that i checked... I got annoyed and doctored.. Restoring my preferences now
    what about the repair utility???

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ty-v2-1-a.html
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    eeh too late, didnt think about that though. jumped to conclusions. thx for the support tho
    It sounds like a problem I had a few months ago. Did you have a "phantom app" as the 1st entry of your applications list? If you search for phantom app in precentral.net, it might help to solve your problem.
    I agee with the above post. You probably have a "phantom app". List your apps and see if the first entty in the list is blank. If so_ the fix is listed under phantom apps or search for my user name and phantom apps. Easily fixed using Internalz.