1.    #1  
    I know that the app doesnt support it and its on its way but I've got a screenshot of someone checking in on facebook with the subtext of 'via facebook for HP webOS'

I know it looks sketchy, but I dont want to get this person in any sort of trouble.

I guess if the person had a 2.0 device they could check in via the web app but that wouldnt do the tagline, would it?
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    hmmmm....
    I love my Pre :P

Follow me on Twitter!
    very interesting.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    I know that the app doesnt support it and its on its way but I've got a screenshot of someone checking in on facebook with the subtext of 'via facebook for HP webOS'

I know it looks sketchy, but I dont want to get this person in any sort of trouble.

I guess if the person had a 2.0 device they could check in via the web app but that wouldnt do the tagline, would it?
    where'd the screenshot come from. w/o a source i'd say it's fake.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    where'd the screenshot come from. w/o a source i'd say it's fake.
    I'll pm you the original picture. You have a decent amount of posts to where youre reasonably trustworthy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage91 View Post
    I'll pm you the original picture. You have a decent amount of posts to where youre reasonably trustworthy.
    welp, now i say you are onto something! i bet there will be an announcement soon.
    looks like you were right!

RT @MrKal_El: RT @palmrieder: Facebook 1.4.53 (Beta), now supporting #Facebook #Places, is rolling out now! Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    I just got the same thing on my Facebook feed from the "FacebookŪ for HP webOS" page saying "Facebook for HP webOS 1.4.53 (Beta Client) supports Facebook Places!" A comment further down the posts made by one of the moderators of that feed specifically said it may take several hours for the update to propagate through the beta feeds into the app catalog.