Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Gahh!! I was browsing through a friend's iphone when my Pixi battery died and ran across a SportsCenter application, simply the BEST sports application I have ever seen with alerts, the bottomline, player & team trackers etc.

Will Palm, ESPN, or Sprint ever get this on our devices?? I am a sports-addict and cannot help but be increasingly frustrated by this lack of love! The ESPN bookmark is NOT the same no matter how you coat it. It lacks many features that this fruit phone application has in it. I am very sad.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    And on top of that, my friend had no idea this application was even available for her, that just goes to show how many sports options are available for the app store.
    a kid working in a sprint store was showing me his fantasy football team threw that app and I was very jelous. At first I thought I was cool when I was showing him my team threw my yahoo fantasy app,,that is until he broke his out. I feel your pain bro.
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    i totally get you zmann, to me this was pretty serious, at least a good alternative, but nothing? I wrote a letter to espn, though i doubt it is even their fault, at least if felt as though I was doing something
    Quote Originally Posted by AbdielRN View Post
    i totally get you zmann, to me this was pretty serious, at least a good alternative, but nothing? I wrote a letter to espn, though i doubt it is even their fault, at least if felt as though I was doing something
    I too wrote ESPN a letter a month ago and they informed me they have no current plans to support webOS.