1.    #1  
    arrrgh, my pirates keep disappearing when i restart a couple times. anyone have a fix or know why this is happening. sprint pre user...
    Been playing 2 days, all my saves just disappeared. You're not the only one.
    Just tried starting as LaRoche and it won't let me play as him again. I had previously beaten the game as another character.
  4.    #4  
    wasnt there some bug with one of the webos updates and game saves?
  5.    #5  
    here's an update: I've saved only one game, and saved over top that game whenever i need to mark my place. it hasn't lost the save in two days.

so my theory is if you use more than one game save slot, you risk losing them all.

in conclusion, two days of using only one game save slot, and no fails.
    I emailed astraware about it, haven't heard anything back yet though.
    Last edited by alpinejag; 11/16/2010 at 06:06 PM.
    Just spotted this thread. Have passed this to the developer for the game and to our QA manager so they can check the issues you're seeing further.

Hope we'll have some feedback for you soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    here's an update: I've saved only one game, and saved over top that game whenever i need to mark my place. it hasn't lost the save in two days.

so my theory is if you use more than one game save slot, you risk losing them all.

in conclusion, two days of using only one game save slot, and no fails.
    Same here I have only used one save slot and have been playing since the day it came out and still on the same mission...

Anyone know how to get past the bank deposit one? no matter how many times i pull money from guad and deposit it in trullio i won't finish

the quest is charm of strength
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    If you tap on the tasks icon when you're in port (in the side bar under your character), it should tell you if there's anything else you need to do to complete the task.