1.    #1  
    Has anyone found an app that controls Sony Internet Blu Disk Players? There's a spot to add/connect them to the player in the menu, but it looks like there are only apps for apple devices to be able to connect and control.

Just curious if anyone knows of an app that will do this?

It would be sweet since controlling and searching using the remote that came with the blu disk player kinda sucks for entering text etc.
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...
    Quote Originally Posted by brne4x4 View Post
    Has anyone found an app that controls Sony Internet Blu Disk Players? There's a spot to add/connect them to the player in the menu, but it looks like there are only apps for apple devices to be able to connect and control.

Just curious if anyone knows of an app that will do this?

It would be sweet since controlling and searching using the remote that came with the blu disk player kinda sucks for entering text etc.
    I think there is a remote for Android aas well, but don't quote me on that. I have seen no apps for this on webOS, but would like to. Maybe with 2.0 and better API's???
    What's the model number of the Sony Player?
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    I would love a ps3 app so I can use my pre plus as a remote.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannyman View Post
    What's the model number of the Sony Player?
    It's a new BDP-BX57

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta
    VZW Palm Pre Plus User...