Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    what is the free wallpaper app that will randomly change ur wallpaper. Like wallpapers from ur own collection not that other one that will only load them from a server.
    Are you referring to Wallpaper Switcharoo? It's not free though.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Switcharoo Free I have. Only via Preware I believe.
    I use Wallpaper Switcharoo and it allows me to use my own pictures as well as selecting wallpapers I don't what to see again or favorites that I can see more often. When I got it, it was free but it may not be now.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    the wallpaper switcharoo I have is a semo...and it will not allow me to use my own. Any others out there. The demo will last a week. Lame
    Quote Originally Posted by ronnatki View Post
    the wallpaper switcharoo I have is a semo...and it will not allow me to use my own. Any others out there. The demo will last a week. Lame
    so you refuse to pay a buck to some hard working developer who provides you with something you want why?
    talk about lame
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    chill out zmann. It's only a question. Everone likes free. If it's that important to you the dev. Gets his "buck" then why not buy it for me. For those of you that helped with my question. Thank you much. Zmann. Your lame for getting touchy about it.