Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just thought I would share this with everyone.... I'm not a big Star Trek fan, but stumbled accross this app in Preware and thought it was cool.

I'm not too sure on the rules about posting links to apps in the beta catalog, but here it is...

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    I installed it...and it had an update today...adding a 'virtual' screen 'flip' cover. It's a fun little app.

So far, my favorite is that there are at least two, if not more, of Dr. McCoy saying, "Dammit Jim, I'm a doctor, not a ______!"

Classic.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

3.    #3  
    yeah, the last update made it much more user friendly. Can't tell you how many times I would meta-tap and open the keyboard without results.
    Are there plans to create a Tricorder app?
    Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    I vote for a hand phasor app! -
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I want a commbadge!
    I want a tribble...just keep the quadrotriticale away from it!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Forget phasers, I want one of them food replicators. Now that'd be a selling point for the Pre.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Maybe a Pre holodeck. I miss my PalmOs Tricoder.
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    I vote for a hand phasor app! -
    Your wish will be granted ! Probably not in the next update which will have more characters and further work on making the sounds work more consistently, but probably the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by fred1955 View Post
    I hadn't thought of that, but maybe it could be added in down the road. Maybe make the app the all in one away team app!
    Oh geez and that's all I'm saying! LOL
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    got to make the next generation communicator,press touch screen to activate,,that would be cool also.
    Enjoying this. The last update (1.0.9) makes screen open and close randomly. Also the buttons are out of sync for me. Love this
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I want a tribble...just keep the quadrotriticale away from it!
    we had this....i dnt know what happend

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    phaser would do it fo me...

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitenone View Post
    Enjoying this. The last update (1.0.9) makes screen open and close randomly. Also the buttons are out of sync for me. Love this
    Yeah, that's my fault, I was calculating shake magnitude incorrectly. The next update should fix this, but I'll still want feedback on it's sensitivity. Need to tude it to work, but not be obtrusive.
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Oh geez and that's all I'm saying! LOL
    haha, let us boys have our fun with our toys
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    there's a phaser/disruptor app out now.

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffmcc View Post
    there's a phaser/disruptor app out now.
    What's it called and what catalog?
    Quote Originally Posted by darthmario View Post
    Yeah, that's my fault, I was calculating shake magnitude incorrectly. The next update should fix this, but I'll still want feedback on it's sensitivity. Need to tude it to work, but not be obtrusive.
    Have to say I was unreasonably excited when this app came out and I installed it on my original Pre. The new flip grid looks amazing!

One problem: the sounds don't seem to work when running this app (latest version as of today) in webOS 2.0.1 on a Pre2. I would love to know when you get around to fixing this, as I absolutely love this app. It rounds out my Trek communicator collection very nicely.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast