Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan I Ezor View Post
    Will it be possible to disable the on-launch sound? {Jonathan}
    Yep! Haven't forgotten about that one. The next update will include:

• Option to turn off starting sound.
    • Option to include / exclude characters from communicator.
    • Option to select a default tool to auto-launch at start.

After that its the exhibition mode and probably a sound library mode to listen to any of the audio clips in the app and include or exclude them from the communicator. Eventually will probably make the tricorder more than just a music clip player.
    Truly an awesome idea. Great work as always. Are you going to work on any more apps for Star Trek? Thanks.
    BTW, the app also looks great and works well on the Veer. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    ^ Amen. It's the perfect size for the Type-I phaser, in particular.
    webOS user since 20090606.
    Hey darthmario, just wanted to let you know that I was at a Star Trek convention recently, and one of the collectible dealers started talking about his iOS communicator app. "You know, if you have an iPhone or a Droid, you can download it," he said.

Needless to say, I busted out my Veer running your app, and thoroughly wowed him (and all around) with not only the comm, but also the medical scanner and phaser-1 modes. Everyone loved it.

Hope to hear more about future efforts from you - this is such a wonderful app.
    Is there a valid source for this app still? It's one of the best ever for phones. I have it on the tablet but now that's not really the same is it!?
    Last edited by TJs11thPre; 08/31/2015 at 04:12 PM.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Is there a valid source for this app still? It's one of the best ever for phones. I have it on the tablet but now that's not really the same is it!?
    Agreed!
    I downloaded before the shutdown..
    Same app I think.. just transfer from Tab to Phone?

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
    OK i am very thankful to have recovered the ipk today through another method...

... But i must ask, if the app is installed on the TPAD, what's the typical method for "transferring" to the phone?

I assume it cannot be just copy/pasting a folder, and that the Ipk Packager must be used? Will it repackage an installed app? That would be impressive - to me!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!

... But i must ask, if the app is installed on the TPAD, what's the typical method for "transferring" to the phone?

I assume it cannot be just copy/pasting a folder, and that the Ipk Packager must be used? Will it repackage an installed app? That would be impressive - to me!
    Getting the IPK is the best solution. IPK packager works for most apps but not for all for sure.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2

Yes.. if you had the 'no delete IPK' patch installed when you downloaded it, it would be saved in 'transferable' (via WOSQI) form.. otherwise the packager is pretty good for many - but not all, for some reason - as Herrie points out.

If you get stuck PM me your email - I have a working IPK here anyway.

TP 32Gb 4G. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Pre3 16Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ TS2 BT Audio-Dock ~ HP iPaq. hx-2790b.
    TP 32Gb Wifi. 3.0.5 / CM10. ~ Veer (Wht.) 8Gb GSM. 2.2.4. ~ HP Omen-15-5206tx. 256Gb SSD. i7-O/C@3.39Ghz. Win10.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234