1.    #1  
    Hey, guys.

I'm having trouble getting the SuperNES app to work. I created the snes folder and then inside of that, the roms folder, and put a bunch of SNES roms in there, but still nothing.
    Anyone have any feedback?
    -D
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    from wiki:

"ROM File definitions

SuperNES ROMs extensions indicate what device is being emulated. There are three valid extensions:

* .smc
    * .zip

Note that a zip file needs to contain exactly *one* ROM, and not in a folder.
    Installing ROMS to the device

Once you have installed SuperNES on your Pre, click on it from the launcher to see short instructions on how to install ROMs, which we'll explain in more detail here.

Now connect your Pre to your computer via USB mode. Once the Pre shows up on your computer, open it. You now should be at the "root" of your Pre's storage. If you look at the folders in the root, there should be a few including the "wallpapers", and "ringtones" folders. Create a folder called "snes" (no caps). Click on that and inside that create a folder called "roms" (again, no caps). Copy the ROMs from your computer and move them here. DO NOT put the ROMs (.smc,.zip) in folders within the "roms" folder.. If you still don't see your ROMs, try rebooting your device.

SuperNES cannot create these folders for you due to the 1.4.5 fstab bug. "

NOT "HP webOS"!!!
  3.    #3  
    Ooh, thanks.
    I had .sfc files. So I just changed them to .smc files. :P
    -D
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Where to we get SNES skins from?

Thanks,
    Wayles
    were can i get the roms?