Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Straight from their twitter feed!:

RovioMobile Angry Birds
    @M_Osborn19 update will be out soon for webOS too
    8 hours ago
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 12/07/2010 at 10:23 AM.
    Probably when 2.0 is available.
    They said that before, too... I was easier to believe before the Android Version cameout, and has since been updated. :\
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Would we have to pay for this update??? or free???
    maybe it was just a matter of tending to the android crowd first and then webOS? Also there was some mention of "other" things to look forward to on webOS... Not sure if "other" referred to this coming update or a special version for an upcoming holiday like the Halloween edition on iPhone?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Would we have to pay for this update??? or free???
    should be free.
    it better be... Or else!
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    should be free.
    unless its not...

lol lol ltm ltm jk .... of course its free, its not another app
    even if it was released as a new app and they charge another $1.99 for it, I would pay it. I think the original has given me much more than $2 worth of entertainment value....
    Quote Originally Posted by philpeeps View Post
    even if it was released as a new app and they charge another $1.99 for it, I would pay it. I think the original has given me much more than $2 worth of entertainment value....
    IDK, it is just a fourth chapter, not a complete new game.
    Global Posts
    518 Global Posts
    That would be totally messed up if it was a paid update considering that WebOS had to pay for the app and Android got it totally free...(sure with ads but still, Im just sayin)

I doubt it tho... that would just be a bad business plan, even tho people will still buy it!
    Ħ╬čųβΔ
    Sent from my HTC Evo 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    IDK, it is just a fourth chapter, not a complete new game.
    understood, just sayin'

Quote Originally Posted by H-Cubed View Post
    That would be totally messed up if it was a paid update considering that WebOS had to pay for the app and Android got it totally free...(sure with ads but still, Im just sayin)

I doubt it tho... that would just be a bad business plan, even tho people will still buy it!
    People would get over it....in the grand scheme of things, $2 is peanuts for the entertainment this game provides. I have bought more games for my Pre than I did for all my WM phones because the price point is right. If the game was $10 like many older WM games...I expect all my major and minor updates to be free. $1-$2...ehh...that's a rounding error or the change that gets dumped in a jar...
    I am excited!
    my buddy has the EVO and regreted updating Angry Birds. It now has ads that appear on the top, right part of the screen. It actually blocks the view on scenes with high targets.

I wouldn't mind paying for an ad free version of the game.
    It wouldn't care if I had to pay another 1.99 for the update, its Angry Birds!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by boogaloo1 View Post
    my buddy has the EVO and regreted updating Angry Birds. It now has ads that appear on the top, right part of the screen. It actually blocks the view on scenes with high targets.

I wouldn't mind paying for an ad free version of the game.
    That's what they get for a free version... Tell him to hold tight cause a paid version w/out ads is coming to Android.
    yea, this was in response to the christmas edition they metntioned. i asked for it on webos or an update. Cant wait for it! follow me on twitter btw @M_Osborn19
    Angry Birds is on top of the precentral New or Recently updated apps feed. But the version number still says 1.3.6 if you go to the app details page. I'm hoping its not just an update or change in the app's metadata.
    apps/updates show up in the RSS feed and then there is a lag before it is available in the catalog... It should be there in an hour or so.
    Yeah I know, but is the app page updated along with the feed? Because it still says 1.3.6 instead of 1.4.2 or whatever. I hope your right though, I need some new levels.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast