1.    #1  
    I used Agendus on my Palm Treo and after over a year with my Pre, I still miss the all-on-one screen view. Does anyone know of an app that provides the same or better functionality? Thanks
    Closest app to that would be Agenda. Somebody else may know of something better.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I just Googled it and I don't know of any app like that, but I sure wish I did.
    Last I heard, the dev of Agendus is working on a WebOS version, but I don't know how fast, or when it will happen.

Ben and Dion (back in the day) used to talk about how easy it is to take the stock calendar and recode it. Let's hope the Agendus people find it easy to.

My guess is that getting the old Agendus functionality will be easier with WebOS 2.0.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    The last update from Iambic is Mar 2010, there doesn't seem to be any additional info re: Agendus for Web OS
    Quote Originally Posted by comptuter View Post
    The last update from Iambic is Mar 2010, there doesn't seem to be any additional info re: Agendus for Web OS
    When Iambic was bought by Splashdata, they said that a WebOS version of Agendus was coming. There was a post here in Precentral, but it was a while ago, and who knows really what they're doing...