Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    See their twitter feed.... http://eepurl.com/byMXT

So we're here still waiting for an update.... SUPPOSEDLY its coming soon! hahahahaha and then all the platforms will be in sync.

If something doesn't change with the way webOS is treated and viewed, and new & awesome hardware isn't out (for Sprint) by early next year, then I'm going with android.

I'm starting to feel like I'm back on Windows mobile again using my vogue. And it sucks.
    Last edited by supercluver; 11/09/2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: added the link....
    Thanks for the billionth "if...then I'm leaving" post. I'm sure you'll be good with either choice.
    BTW, if Sprint doesn't get the perfect webOS phone, and webOS isn't embraced by every dev as the #1 platform, with every other OS being dropped or prioritized to the back of the line...I might stay with webOS, and I might not. So watch out!
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Angry Birds won the Apps contest and collected $100,000.00 yet webOS has not seen any new levels or updates. I bet they didn’t waste time cashing the check.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    that check was a rounding error compared to what they have made from iOS and android users.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Thanks for the billionth "if...then I'm leaving" post. I'm sure you'll be good with either choice.
    BTW, if Sprint doesn't get the perfect webOS phone, and webOS isn't embraced by every dev as the #1 platform, with every other OS being dropped or prioritized to the back of the line...I might stay with webOS, and I might not. So watch out!
    Get over yourself. I'm just expressing my annoyance with having picked webOS, liking webOS, and seeing most of the cool new innovation passing it by now. I'm a huge geek, and keeping a phone for more than a year is unheard of for me. So yeah, having the same phone (though I did hack a pre plus onto sprint like many others, but it's still the same phone really) since June 6th and seeing lots of cool software and such pass it by is getting to me.

It's not that I need to be #1 and screw all the competition, but come on, things have been pretty stagnant since the takeover by HP.... you have to agree with that at least.

I wasn't trying to make a "I'm threatening to leave" post. I was just stating the fact that I'm annoyed by these types of things and that I will likely leave early next year if these things haven't improved. If you don't care, fine.
    I think he was pointing out that tere are existing threads you could have posted in rather than starting another one.

do you know when sprint will get WP7?
    Quote Originally Posted by supercluver View Post
    Get over yourself. I'm just expressing my annoyance with having picked webOS, liking webOS, and seeing most of the cool new innovation passing it by now. I'm a huge geek, and keeping a phone for more than a year is unheard of for me. So yeah, having the same phone (though I did hack a pre plus onto sprint like many others, but it's still the same phone really) since June 6th and seeing lots of cool software and such pass it by is getting to me.

It's not that I need to be #1 and screw all the competition, but come on, things have been pretty stagnant since the takeover by HP.... you have to agree with that at least.
    How is it possible for me to get over myself? Ahhhh, troll physics! You're trying to teach me to fly, aren't you!?!

I have my frustration, and do I contemplate moving on? Of course. But I don't post it, because there's been a ton of threads created to whine on already. Plus, I'm pretty sure HPalm isn't looking at these forums to make sure that they don't lose users.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    I Like Jello

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I think he was pointing out that tere are existing threads you could have posted in rather than starting another one.

do you know when sprint will get WP7?
    No but I am definitely interested in checking it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PJaE00 View Post
    I Like Jello
    Jello Shots?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    How is it possible for me to get over myself? Ahhhh, troll physics! You're trying to teach me to fly, aren't you!?!

I have my frustration, and do I contemplate moving on? Of course. But I don't post it, because there's been a ton of threads created to whine on already. Plus, I'm pretty sure HPalm isn't looking at these forums to make sure that they don't lose users.
    I just meant if you don't like what I posted then don't bother with it rather than commenting on it just to point out it's a thread that annoys you. That's all. I know there are a lot of whine threads lately, and I know they are annoying. I am annoyed by the multitude of them as well. I didn't intend for this to be that, I just wanted to point out that Rovio updated Angry Birds for android and we're still waiting and it sucks. Oh well. Just wanted to hear thoughts on that, since as it was pointed out they were a hot apps winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinime View Post
    Jello Shots?
    Those Are Good.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Has anyone thought about the fact that 2.0 is not available yet and not many developers are going to release any new apps or updates til it is? Im sure if we get an Angry Birds update (or any update for that matter) it will be AFTER 2.0 is released.
    I just wanted to point out that Rovio updated Angry Birds for android and we're still waiting and it sucks. Oh well. Just wanted to hear thoughts on that, since as it was pointed out they were a hot apps winner.
    I think the staggered updates are odd. It's not a case of Rovio not porting the exclusive iPhone version of Angry Birds Halloween to other platforms -- these levels have been completed for months and the assets are already in place.

Can you fire up the webOS version of Angry Birds and tell me if the splash screen says Rovio or Chillingo?
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    I think the staggered updates are odd. It's not a case of Rovio not porting the exclusive iPhone version of Angry Birds Halloween to other platforms -- these levels have been completed for months and the assets are already in place.

Can you fire up the webOS version of Angry Birds and tell me if the splash screen says Rovio or Chillingo?
    It says Rovio. I agree, it is strange that they are taking so long to release the updated levels, since they have been completed for so long....
    It says Rovio. I agree, it is strange that they are taking so long to release the updated levels, since they have been completed for so long....
    It could be some sort of publishing dispute, then. Chillingo published the original Angry Birds on iOS and Rovio just split from them and are now self-publishing.

Which is directly contradicted by the fact that the Android version just got the remaining levels but who knows how the platform rights deal was structured.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    time for a 4chan troll physics thread?
    ^ definitely
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Most of the apps WebOs and Android have in common. Andriod apps has more features. I never the app Where had so much more to it until I seen it on another phone.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast