1.    #1  
    I just received a replacement phone. I have backed up most of what I need but I don't know how to back up My Angry Birds Game Data. I have beat the game twice now and this time I unlocked every golden egg and 3 stared every level. I have the save restore app but that app is saying that "no archives are available" for Angry Birds.

What can I do?
    Last edited by hangman0000; 11/08/2010 at 02:56 PM.
    " No archives available" just means Save/Restore has not yet backed up data for that application. Save/Restore works great for me, Angry Birds included.
    Quote Originally Posted by hangman0000 View Post
    I just received a replacement phone. I have backed up most of what I need but I don't know how to back up My Angry Birds Game Data. I have beat the game twice now and this time I unlocked every golden egg and 3 stared every level. I have the save restore app but that app is saying that "no archives are available" for Angry Birds.

What can I do?
    Backup using Save/Restore. Copy the Save/Restore folder from /media/internal/ to a safe place. Place Save/Restore folder back to /media/internal/ on new device. Restore from within Save/Restore.
  4.    #4  
    I keep saving using save restore. But when I go to save the folder it's empty. There is nothing in it. No zip-file no nothing.
    Did you use Preware to install it? If you didn't uninstall and then re-install it using Preware...

You should be able to find in when your phones in USB mode and look for the folder called " saverestore " should be located in there

media/internal/saverestore <-Should be there if your looking with internalz
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    Did you use Preware to install it? If you didn't uninstall and then re-install it using Preware...

You should be able to find in when your phones in USB mode and look for the folder called " saverestore " should be located in there

I installed via webosqi. Would installing by preware make a difference?. It says I can save with 32 of my applications but I can only restore 22 of them. When I got to the angry birds folder in save/restore it's empty.
    installing off Webos Quick install doesn't install all the correct files/packages, you need to use Preware , then it will work...

Edit: You Must use Preware in order for it to work correctly to unzip and zip
    Last edited by djgardn2; 11/08/2010 at 07:23 PM.
  8.    #8  
    ok thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post

He's exactly right. I needed to back up Angry Birds when my wife's Pixi got replaced. I tried using Save/Restore after installing it from QuickInstall and it didn't work. I followed the above advice, removed Save/Restore and reinstalled it from Preware and voila it worked! Wife is very happy not to have to unlock all those Angry Bird levels again.

Smooth phone transitions make for a happy marriage!
    Quote Originally Posted by dbarkman View Post
    Smooth phone transitions make for a happy marriage!
    Nice!