1.    #1  
    Earlier today I was playing a game called Doodle God on my friends phone and was immediately addicted. It's a game where you have to mix different elements to create new elements. Anyways, after doing a lot of searching for a similar game for the Pre I came up empty handed. So does anybody know how (or if it's even possible) to get an iPhone app to be compatible with the Pre?
    This has been discussed several times, but the short answer is that it's technically possible, but not for you or anybody else on this forum unless the app developer happens to be here.

If porting was that simple, the computing industry would be a very different place.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    Your best bet is to contact the original developer of the application and ask them to port their code to webOS. Very few iPhone developers will fool with webOS because it has such a small user base but sometimes we get lucky.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Well, you know, if we ever get flash, you can just play it at Kongregate and for free.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
    May not be completely what your looking for but at the Palm Developer site, there are some articles about Cross-platform Development with PhoneGap which has an article on working with iOS. It focuses on using PhoneGap.
    Last edited by ebresie; 11/10/2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Corrected Links
    Those links are for developers who have access to things like application source code. The only effective way to get a commercial app ported is to contact the developer and tell them you want it on WebOS. If enough people do that, it will get ported.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    It is as if you said that the result a dog and a cat mating was a giraffe. It's so completely wrong, that it's difficult to argue with someone who believes it to be true.
    I wonder if some maemo apps would be easy to port to the pre?

just wondring aloud.