1.    #1  
    Hi!

since we developed a app called "Track My Transit - Boston" (TMT) for the MBTA, we decided to start also developing transit apps for other cities.
    And in our support forum here, MyAndMyPre mentioned a good idea, to start a thread, to request ideas from other users what they want to have in a public transit app, besides what is available already in TMT.

To give you and overview, here is the thread in the support corner: http://forums.precentral.net/codingb...app-webos.html
    MeAndMyPre already gave some good feedback in this thread, also there is a feature overview in the first post, to give a short list whats already available.

So if you have ideas, we want like to invite you to share these here to help us make great public transit apps for webOS.
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    I would love to see an app like this for the Los Angeles/SoCal area. As to what I would want to see in such an app, all I can contribute at this moment is the fact that Metro, through something called socaltransport.org, provides a pretty decent trip planner that can crrate routes using a number of local transit agencies' scheduling info. If there is a way to tap into that trip planner's power, that would make for an amazing app.
    Calgary is city of over 1 million people with both light-rail transit and bus services. It's area covers almost 40km north-to-south and east-to-west. The local website is www.calgarytransit.com. I don't take transit myself, but I'm sure with a city this big, you could find some buyers for it. They are also in the middle of a major west-end extension for the rail line which can be seen at www.westlrt.ca. Just thought I'd throw that out there and see what you think
    Accuracy and currency is most important. {Jonathan}
    Check out the great Metro app on the Palm OS platform. That flexibility would be great.
    Yeah...I was hoping theres one for New York (state) that uses GPS location to find the trains and buses close to you and then tell you where those trains go/pass through (you know, the stops the make and on what street they make that stop)...Is that possible?

I'll pay for it....
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191