1.    #1  
    So i browsed over to Quickoffice, and was embarrassed to see this as their 'HP Webos' image with a critical battery level... Really?

Quickoffice Quickoffice for webOS
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I'm not sure what the big deal is about that.. but you do notice in the other phone picture (the closed slider) it's a full green battery.

Edit: And shouldn't this go in a different category, this has nothing to do with the actual software...
    Sprint Love
    Actually the Quickoffice website in question gives us more hope that a full editable version Quickoffice Connect™ Mobile Suite will be coming to HP webOS soon and gives us an opportunity to sign up for notification when it is available in the app catalog: Quickoffice Quickoffice for webOS

The website also has a link to HP Palm's webOS page that details the added functionality of webOS 2.0:
    Palm USA | HP webOS 2.0 | Amazingly powerful. Surprisingly simple.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by poppeye View Post
    So i browsed over to Quickoffice, and was embarrassed to see this as their 'HP Webos' image with a critical battery level... Really?

Quickoffice Quickoffice for webOS
    Well, in the guidelines for uploading apps to the catalog clearly specifies that if when taking screenshots, be sure of taking them with full battery

(or was it just a suggestion?)
    Just remember: If I helped you, press the thanks button!

Owner of: Pre Sprint, Pre Telcel, Pre Plus AT&T, Pre 2 Unlocked, Pixi Plus AT&T, and 2 TouchPads (my Pre3 was stolen so it won't appear again here).
    Needs: Veer (anyone?)
    Apps: Subnet Calculator, FreeCam, PhotoFun, NuttyPad (work in progress)
    HomeBrew: meta-doctor and Messaging Plugins collaborator
    Twitter: @cesarneg
    I will beglad when we get the editing version.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    Being able to edit documents on the go will be an absolute godsend for me. I will be first in line for it!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    I'm not sure why but some gdocs fail to dwnload anyone know why?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums Beta