1.    #1  
    anyone seen the Ouch!!! App on the android? I love it. And would pay for someone to do something like this for the pre... Just puttin it out there...
    Thankfully I can still count on one hand how many times I have dropped my Pre+ since February. Awesome app nonetheless I'll be sure to recommend it to the Android users I know.
    This: Ouch!!! - Android app on AppBrain ??

If so, I don't get it.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    when you drop it, the phone says 'ouch'
    Description

Ouch! - App which runs in the background and causes your phone to complain each time you accidentally drop it (drop not toss).
    Yes, I can read what it does, I just see no point.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    To each his/her own.
  8.    #8  
    cause when my friend tosses her droid around, cartman says 'God damnit'... And I want it.
    Shhhhhhhhhh

Don't tell anyone, but I think a webOS developer made that driod app to secretly encourage Droid users to drop their phones (to hear the sound), therefore breaking them sooner and making them decide to switch over to Palm phones!
  10.    #10  
    you know, that is kinda funny.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Riona View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhh

Don't tell anyone, but I think a webOS developer made that driod app to secretly encourage Droid users to drop their phones (to hear the sound), therefore breaking them sooner and making them decide to switch over to Palm phones!
    Shhhhhhh

Don't tell anyone but 9/10 non webos phone can handle being dropped repeatedly without any harm...
  12.    #12  
    everytime it's situational. I've dropped my pre once and it was fine. My wife drops her pixi everyday, and hers is fine too. Others don't have as good of luck. Who knows. Either way. I want cartman to say god damnit when I drop my pre on the bed or whatever...
  13.    #13  
    come on, this can't be hard for a developer to make. I'll pay well for it!!!