1.    #1  
    I recently bought my girlfriend an evo for her birthday last month. Android is an ok os i guess but there is this simple app called mp3 download that does exactly that. It's an app that lets u search by artist or song and download the whole song directly to your device. I'm not sure if there is an app already available that does this. If there is (homebrew or official) please point me in the right direction. If not and there's a developer willing to create such an app. I'm more than willing to donate,beta test or anything else i can do to help.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    musicwave lite is available via preware and it does the same thing. Or you can download the patch multi-mod (also via preware) which allows you to download streamable mp3s from web sites like airmp3.net, or beemp3.com, and others.
    hope this helps!
  3.    #3  
    Perfect! Thank you. I was searching in preware but i was looking under multimedia and music categories. Never thought to look in entertainment thoroughly!
    I've been having trouble getting Musicwave to work the last couple of weeks.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    yeah so have I, just started a couple days ago, every file I try to download says error, weird to say the least
  6.    #6  
    I'm in the same boat as you guys. Can't get a song to download either.