Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    just released into the app catalog is a Boardfoot calculator, it calculates the quantity of boarfeet , and the total price of ur purchase. It's a very clean app. Check It Out Here!
    Check out Boardfoot Calculator: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    If it had more options it would be a cool app but kinda lack luster.

Some things I would add if you are the dev...

Keep a list of items being figured that way you could calculate an entire order.
    Keep a list of prices
    Maybe add standard size lists for quick selections.
    Do more than just boardfoot. Maybe stuff like light gauge metal, gypsum, ACT, insulation, miscellaneous accessories etc

Would be cool if it was like a mobile PO type app heck add the option to give out PO's as well..

I probably think of more tomorrow lol....
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    If it had more options it would be a cool app but kinda lack luster.

Some things I would add if you are the dev...

Keep a list of items being figured that way you could calculate an entire order.
    Keep a list of prices
    Maybe add standard size lists for quick selections.
    Do more than just boardfoot. Maybe stuff like light gauge metal, gypsum, ACT, insulation, miscellaneous accessories etc

Would be cool if it was like a mobile PO type app heck add the option to give out PO's as well..

I probably think of more tomorrow lol....
    Thanks for the feedback, I will add some new features in the Future
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, I will add some new features in the Future
    But the app looks good... sorry if it came out like I was calling it bad...
    Just think it could use some more options to make it more of a must have "in the field" app.

Kinda like a digital PO book with prices, standard items (even if the users inputs them) the calculator(and more) etc would make it a killer app.

It might even attract DIY being able to create a list of stuff they need for a project.
    Hey, some of us dont live in the United States but build houses!

Please make this available in Canada.

We actually use feet and inches to construct our houses, not the metric system, so you wouldnt need to change it at all.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    But the app looks good... sorry if it came out like I was calling it bad...
    Just think it could use some more options to make it more of a must have "in the field" app.

Kinda like a digital PO book with prices, standard items (even if the users inputs them) the calculator(and more) etc would make it a killer app.

It might even attract DIY being able to create a list of stuff they need for a project.
    I Like the idea of being able to add Prices and other info to a list. That will for sure be in the next update.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rmausser View Post
    Hey, some of us dont live in the United States but build houses!

Please make this available in Canada.

We actually use feet and inches to construct our houses, not the metric system, so you wouldnt need to change it at all.
    Alright its submitted, i'll update this and let you know once its available.
    I'm not a builder, so I have no need for this kind of app, but it's good to see someone developing serious, useful apps!

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. Dolly Parton
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Its now available in Canada