1.    #1  
    Blah!!! Bought the game on the day it released, hadn't played in months. Went to play on lunch today and it's starting me over..... apparently it had been so long my most recent save/restore I have on my phone has the reset data. Here's to hoping I still have PreBackup or Save/Restore on my PC so I can get back to wasting some time on this.....

Just a reminder folks, backup that game data..... Okay not that big of a deal but was in the mood for a couple races today. Time to find something else to play.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Angry Birds did the same thing to me.

Luckily I had Save/Restore.
  3.    #3  
    yeah I've got my birds on save restore too.... Just been too damn long since I played nfs
    Is NFS not on S/R?
  5.    #5  
    It is, problem is since I hadn't played it in so long the last S/R I had on the phone had saved the game data as the default stuff. Wasn't near a home PC so I couldn't get at any of my old backups. Starting to think I might just start playing the whole game over again at this point, I was decently into it but not so far that it would really take me that long to get back to where I was.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...