Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    How long does the Pre Back up utility take to run, tried to run it this morning and wasn't complete after several hours, is this normal? Thanks
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Mine would do the same thing...check the amount of free space on the media partition. Mine would keep going even though it was out of space. I don't use it anymore cuz it takes more to make the file than its worth to clear off the space now...
    Check the official thread for this tool - people are reporting that it is damaging stuff.

-- Rod
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    what do you currently use as back up..anyone know if there are back up programs like on the old palm os?
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    Check the official thread for this tool - people are reporting that it is damaging stuff.

-- Rod
    I read that but was under the impression it was resolved. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dianaml View Post
    what do you currently use as back up..anyone know if there are back up programs like on the old palm os?
    I use Save/Restore (suitable for end-user usage) for regular application data backup, and the "make backup" feature of MetaDoctor (experts only) for complete base-level filesystem capture.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals