1.    #1  
    I've recently published 3 apps for the Palm Pre to allow personal practising of mental arithmetic:
    - Arithmetic Brain 1.1.0 tests basic mental arithmetic for integers (com.hollandnumerics.brainapp01 in App Catalog).
    - Multiply Brain 1.1.0 tests basic multiplication tables from x2 to x9 (com.hollandnumerics.brainapp02 in App Catalog).
    - Decimal Brain 1.0.0 is equivalent to Arithmetic Brain, but uses decimals instead of integers (com.hollandnumerics.brainapp03 in web distribution).

Please let me know what you think about these apps, and what new features you'd like to be added?

..........Phil
  2.    #2  
    This week I've updated 1 app to provide more tables by popular demand (although I can't see many users wanting to practice x17 or x19 tables!):
    - Multiply Brain 1.1.0 tests basic multiplication tables from x2 to x20 (com.hollandnumerics.brainapp02 in App Catalog).

I migrated another from web distribution to the App Catalog:
    - Decimal Brain 1.0.0 is equivalent to Arithmetic Brain, but uses decimals instead of integers (com.hollandnumerics.brainapp03 in App Catalog).

I've also added a brand new app:
    - Fractions Brain 1.0.0 includes addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions, e.g. 1/2, 13/28, etc. (com.hollandnumerics.brainapp04 in App Catalog).

I'm also waiting for a new FREE app to get passed by the reviewers:
    - Sampler Brain 0.5.0 includes randomly selected questions from each of the other Brain apps: Arithmetic, Multiply, Decimal and Fractions Brain. When you finish each set of questions I've included a "Buy" button which links to the Palm Store page for that app (com.hollandnumerics.brainappsampler in App Catalog).

Please let me know what you think about these apps, and what new features you'd like to be added?

..........Phil
    I think that maybe you should consider combining these apps (much in the way you would with Sampler Brain) and offer them together at a competitive price.

My Themes:CLICK HERE